Wirenet Image Band
wirenet.org mobile image band
× If you have a question regarding coaxial, telephone, and building wire, power cable, insulation, extrusion, bunching, stranding, braiding, etc. post it here.

Poor Adhesion to conductor on Teflon Wire

• PhD amir amir kha, PhD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 5 months ago #3186 by PhD amir amir kha, PhD
Replied by PhD amir amir kha, PhD on topic Poor Adhesion to conductor on Teflon Wire
hi i am producer.I am in a very small city in Iran. I am a young entrepreneur. I have a question for you. We are in the production of wires and cables. When we produce wires, our wires around the conductor are not uniformly covered. In fact, the covering of the wires is non-uniform and wavy. It can be whether the vibration of the wire can cause it
Can you tell me the temperature range of the preheaters? In addition, I have researched that I should use a preheater to solve the problem of copper conductive adhesion and silicone coating. I want to know what temperature range preheaters have and what temperature is better to use to increase adhesion
Thank you for your help, you have provided me with very good solutions and great help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• PhD amir amir kha, PhD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 5 months ago #3187 by PhD amir amir kha, PhD
Replied by PhD amir amir kha, PhD on topic Re: Poor Adhesion to conductor on Teflon Wire
hi i am producer.I am in a very small city in Iran. I am a young entrepreneur. I have a question for you. We are in the production of wires and cables. When we produce wires, our wires around the conductor are not uniformly covered. In fact, the covering of the wires is non-uniform and wavy. It can be whether the vibration of the wire can cause it
Can you tell me the temperature range of the preheaters? In addition, I have researched that I should use a preheater to solve the problem of copper conductive adhesion and silicone coating. I want to know what temperature range preheaters have and what temperature is better to use to increase adhesion
Thank you for your help, you have provided me with very good solutions and great help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Erik A MacsPeter J Stewart-Hay
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Gallery

Contact us

The Wire Association Int.

71 Bradley Road, Suite 9

Madison, CT 06443-2662

P: (203) 453-2777